Click to enlarge
|English heavy-metal legend JUDAS PRIEST , Finnish symphometal variable NIGHTWISH , Swedish viking unit AMON AMARTH, ANTHRAX, SEPULTURA, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, TESTAMENT, ACE FREHLEY DEATH ANGEL, PINK CREAM 69, HIGH ON FIRE, VISIONS OF ATLANTIS, CIVIL WAR, BEYOND THE BLACK, BLUES PILLS, SHAKRA, NERVOSA, NOTHGARD, TROLLFEST, LONG DISTANCE CALLING, NEONFLY, MISTER EXTROVERT, ARAKAIN, FLERET, SEBASTIEN, GATE CRASHER, FORREST JUMP , and more…
venue: R. Jelinek Distillery Area, Razov 472, Vizovice
THE TOWN OF VIZOVICE
The capital of the "Wallachian Kingdom" is situated 14 km east from Zlín and 30 km from the Slovak borders in the picturesque area of the Vizovice hills (296 m a.s.l.). The town has roughly 4 800 citizens and is famous mainly for its distilling tradition (Wallachian slivovitz among others) and the Vizovice pastries.
GUIDELINES FOR FESTIVAL VISITORS
- No money refund is possible once the ticket is paid. Four-day passes are in sales online.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and punished according to the law!
- Children older than 3 need their own ticket. Kid under 12 is allowed into area only when accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket = wristband. With it you can leave and re-enter the festival area at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you will not be able to re-enter the festival site! All persons without wristband on hand will be immediately taken out!
- Ticket for festival wristband exchange will no longer take place at two entrances to the R. Jelinek Distillery complex (festival ground) but in containers with windows next to site entrances (close to railway station and to the R. Jelinek corporate shop). Holders of e-Tickets can obtain wristbands at the entrance close to the station only!
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused during festival.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, seats, chairs, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", as well as any weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles, umbrelas and other things classified by staff as dangerous! The organizer reserves the right to personal security check in a manner permissible by law - at any time! Person refusing to consent to such check will be refused entry or escorted out.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Taking photos is allowed only on compact cameras without additional lenses. Only accredited photographers and journalists are allowed to bring professional cameras onto the premises!
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert shows and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- Camp - on labeled fields around the festival area - is free of charge. The camp will be opened from Wednesday 10.07.2019 (10:00) until Monday 15.07.2019 (10:00).
- The festival area opens on Thursday, 11.07.2019 at 10:00, on Friday, 12.07.2019 at 9:00, on Saturday 13.07.2019 and Sunday 14.07.2019 at 8:00. It will close every day an hour after the program ends. Zones with toilets and showers will be open non-stop.
- The beer is tapped into reusable cups with eyelet for attachment. A refundable deposit is CZK 50,-. Cups are exchanged within purchase of another beer or could be returned at two buy-out marked points. Promotional cups with Masters of Rock signs will be also available in the festival shop. But for hygiene reasons you don't receive beer into this cups which you bought in festival shop.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). Money exchange (EUR - CZK) is possible at both ticket offices right next to the festival entrances.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed in festival area!
- All visitors must respect these rules and instructions as well as those given out by organizers and security services!